All those traveling to Austrailia who are not citizens of the country, or of its nearest neighbor, New Zealand, are required to apply for Australian visa in advance. Those eligible for the Australia visa registration online can complete either an eVisitor Australia application or an ETA application for Australia, depending on their nationality. The Australia visa application online is fast, secure and simple, and only takes minutes to complete and submit.
Fill the Australian visa application form
To qualify for both the ETA application for Australia and eVisitor Australia application, citizens are required to have a passport from an eligible country valid for at least 3 months upon arrival in Australia.
Upon meeting the Australia visa requirements, travelers will then be able to complete the Australia online visa application. A range of personal and passport information will need to be entered on the form by the applicant, including:
- Country of Citizenship
- Family Name
- First/Given Names
- Date of Birth
- Country of Birth
- Phone Number
- Passport Number
- Country of Passport
- Passport Date of Issue and of Expiry
Those who apply for an Australian visa will also have to indicate whether they are traveling for touristic or business purposes, as well as meet health and character requirements set by the Australian government. Those with a criminal conviction and more than 1 year spent in jail will be required to apply for another kind of Australian visa type as they are not eligible to complete the application.
Citizens traveling on a passport from Europe or Taiwan are not eligible for the eVisitor Australia application and must apply for ETA Australia. Depending on the nationality selected, the form will automatically apply for eVisitor Australia or submit an ETA Australia application.
Review and Confirm Payment of Visa Fees
After completing the personal and passport information section of the Australian visa application form, it will be required to review all the information and confirm all the data is true and correct.
It will then be required to enter credit/ debit card details to pay the Australia visa registration fee, involving:
- Choosing the type of card for payment
- Cardholder Name
- Card Number
- Expiration Date
- CVV security code
It’s important to review all the payment details entered on the Australian visa application form before submitting and ensure they are correct in order to avoid delays or rejection of the visa.
Visa processing time
The Australia visa application process is fast and straightforward, and most visas are processed and approved within hours. In fact, around 90% of applications are processed within a single day.
However, for the Australia visa registration to be approved, the details provided on the Australia online visa application need to exactly match those shown on your passport. The passport used to travel to and enter Australia must be the same as that provided in the Australia visa application.
If an applicant is found to have provided false information or bogus documentation during the Australia visa registration, then the visa will be rejected immediately. The Australian migration Authority will advise the applicant of this, and they may be able to re-apply with correct documentation or for a different visa.
Receive your approved Australian e visa
Within 24 hours of submitting the Australia visa registration, applicants can expect to receive a message informing them either:
- The visa has been granted
- To make a new application
- The Australia visa application has been referred for further assessment. In this case, it’s possible to keep track of the status of the application by logging back into the online system and selecting the Check an ETA or Check an eVisitor option.
If no email about the Australia visa application process has been received in the main email inbox, then applicants can check their “Spam”, “Bulk Mail” or “Junk email” folders.
If the email is not present in any of these folders then it’s possible the recipient email address was not correctly provided on the visa application form.
Those who successfully complete the Australia online visa application and receive the visa Australia in the inbox will then be able to print a copy to present at Australian border control upon arrival.
Advantages of applying for your visa now
- Online application available 24 hours a day and 356 days a year.
- Review of application by visa experts before the data is submitted.
- Correction of incorrect/missing information by visa experts eg: crosscheck passport data with our exclusive advanced technology API.
- Privacy protection and secure form.
- Verification and validation of additional information by experts.
- Photo and documents editing. We accept all formats (PDF, JPG, PNG) and size of documents up to 8MB.
- Email support and assistance 24/7/365 by visa experts in a range of languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Arabic and more.
- Your approved Australian visa sent in PDF format.
- Recovery of your Ethiopian eVISA via email in case it is misplaced or lost, only with the passport information.
- Approved Insurance Policy. Refund if your eVISA application is denied.
- Multiple Methods of Payment used worldwide: Mastercard, Visa, American Express, JCB, Maestro, Discover, Diners Club, Alipay and Unionpay.